Home / Water Technologies – Hygiene and Legionella
Water Technologies – Hygiene and Legionella
G&A Barnie Water Technologies offer comprehensive water hygiene and Legionalla testing services. We are
|We are registered with the Legionella Control Association
Click here to download a copy of our certificate
Legionella Risk Assessment & Schematic Drawings
- Identification and evaluation of all hot and cold water systems for risks associated with Legionella to ACoP L8 guidelines. We provide clear and comprehensive reports complete with site schematics and recommendations for the risks identified.
Legionella Awareness Training
- G & A Barnie Group now offer online training for legionella awareness, please note the online course is only suitable for those with some interest or responsibility in Legionella control.
Legionella Annual Audits
- Legionella risk assessments need to be reviewed every 2 years or following a system change.
They examine the validity of the current risk assessment and all site control measures, carried out to British Standard 8580:2010, ACoP L8 and HSG274 guidelines.
Legionella Monitoring & Inspection Programmes
- Our tailored water hygiene monitoring programmes include the recommended processes and actions required to control all the identified risks of Legionella, to ensure you are compliant with ACoP L8 and your water system remains free from harmful levels of contaminants.
Microbiological Water Sampling
- We offer a comprehensive range of chemical and microbiological analysis of water systems by a UKAS accredited laboratory, predominantly testing for Legionella, Total Viable Counts, Coliform and E- coli amongst others.
Cold Water Storage Tank Cleaning & Disinfection
- Clean and disinfection of cold water storage tanks where water is stored to the latest British Standards. We also provide reactive emergency Legionella positive disinfection.
Pre-commission clean & analysis of closed water systems
- Cleaning of heating and chilled systems to leave your water system free of debris and contaminants ensuring optimum efficiency to BSRIA BG29/2011 standards
Mains Injections/ pipe work chlorinations
- Disinfection of pipework to BS8558 (previously BS6700) which includes internal hot and cold water services, external mains injections and all pre-commission services in line with local water authority guidelines.
- Corrective and improvement works to the physical structure of your water system to keep you compliant and in line with the latest Water Regulations.