As G&A Barnie Group Ltd continues to grow, we are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join our commercial team.
- Preparation of valuation applications
- Undertaking cost analysis and control
- Providing advice on contractual claims
- Compiling Subcontractor contracts
- Valuing completed works and arranging payments
- Maintain awareness of different building contracts in current use
- Understand the implications of health & safety regulations
Based in Inverness, but may be required to work within the Elgin, Aberdeen, Wick and Stornoway offices on various occasions.
We are looking for plumbers and heating engineers to join our Aberdeen team.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Good knowledge of plumbing/ heating systems, domestic and commercial.
- Be able to work well within a team, but also be able to work under own initiative.
- Full driving licence
The role will be primarily based out of our Aberdeen branch, however may include working and staying away from home at times.
We undertake projects of various sizes, from small domestic projects, to working within schools and hospitals.
Closing Date: Friday 24th March
G&A Barnie Group Ltd are an equal opportunities employer.
Details of our current vacancies are also available on our Facebook Page